Applying Kawai's exclusive step-sectioned-strip processing technology, "Kawai
clad metals" make it possible to produce characteristic profiles and contribute
greatly to increase precision and functions of your parts and, at the same time,
minimize the costs.
Kawai original rolling and step-sectioned-strip processing technology combined
with cladding technology has enabled us to produce clad metals of various
"Kawai clad metals" bring forth every merit, save you precious metals
and increase functions of your parts.
FEATURES OF KAWAI CLAD METALS
- Characteristic Profiles
- Characteristic profiles of clad metals, such as "inlay type", "various types
of step-sectioned-strip", "core type", and composite of these can be produced
economically by the application of Kawai's processing technology of rolled
- High Junction Strength
- Joining different metals by way of "cold rolling and cladding + diffusion
annealing", the junction is metallurgical. Therefore, we can produce clad
metals of very high junction strength.
EXAMPLES OF PROFILES
SCOPE OF PROFILE
- IRON + COPPER (ALLOY),
- COPPER (ALLOY) + SILVER (ALLOY)
- PARMALLOY + COPPER (ALLOY)
- 42-ALLOY + SILVER (ALLOY)
- Lead frames, magnetic shield plate, switches, contact relays, heat sinks
(radiators), other electronic parts, automobile parts, etc.
ksk-info [at] kawaiseimitsu.co.jp *[at] = @